Okay so this is turning into my own personal blog more than a "family" blog, but since I am doing all the work, I think it's okay.
I just had to announce and let everyone know I am 7 days sober from my Diet Coke addiction. Yes, for those of you didn't know I am a cokaholic. I have been completely addicted for about 5 years now with the exception of Maddison's pregnancy. I didn't drink it while I was pregnant with her. (Sorry Wyatt, your mom sucks, (I still drank it during his pregnancy.)) No matter how much I have wanted to deny it, I have had the same trouble stopping I imagine a smoker might struggle with. I didn't want to stop. I craved it and basically could not get through a day without the darn stuff. Now I feel great! I am tired at night when I am supposed to be, and I wake up with energy ready to take on the day, In only a week! I can't wait for my new life free from addiction. Later ya'll.
No comments:
Post a Comment