Sunday, August 26, 2007

On Vacation

Well I'm still on vacation, thus the lack of postings. I do have some pictures I need to post from the vacations so far. Unfortunately, we had a little flooding problem yesterday in the room where my mom's computer is (which is the computer I need to use to upload the photos) so I'll have to see if the computer still works tomorrow and try to post the photos. Thanks to everyone who sent me family photos. If you havn't done it yet, just email me a picture at my gmail account. I'll post my little slide show soon. I'll try to post pictures tomorrow. We're having a blast here in Seattle.

2 comments:

Bailey Bunch said...

It was so fun to see you while you were here. Thanks for coming out to our house and for being my jean buddy at the reunion.:) Love ya!

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

Hey Erin, this is Rachel Bailey's friend, Jen from Snoqualmie. I'm so sorry my husband couldn't find your camera - I was at work. Wyatt had taken it upstairs to Taylor's room and it was under some dress-up stuff. Men don't usually know how to think like a kid and figure out where a child might have lost something. Anyway, I hope you got it back with no trouble. And it was nice meeting you!