Okay for all you fellow bloggers out there, I NEED HELP. I want to have a cool blog, but I can't figure out how to work half of things on here. Like my header, the picture of my family at the top... I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make it bigger. Some of you have uploaded some really cute backgrounds and custom stuff on here - I feel so computer stupid for the first time in a long time. If you have any great tips or suggestions, please feel free to email me. I would love all the help I can get.
On a less frustrated note, I am leaving Thursday morning to drive home to Bellevue. I can't wait. I need a break and there's nothing like driving for 13 hours to have time to think. Hopefully I'll have lots of pictures for you all!
1 comment:
Erin, I will totally help you. :) Call me when you get back. I am going to add you to my link list so I don't have to keep checking my email to log on to your blog!
Post a Comment