Maddison is at the top, totally dirty and disheveled from the days activities, but having the time of her life!
Next is Andy (Mark's good friend) his mom Pat, and his sister Hollie and her baby.
I had the cake made for Mark because I gave him season tickets to the U of U football games this fall and they havn't come yet. So it was my way of telling him what I got him. He was pretty stoked.
Next photo is of the boys playing their golf game. The object of the game is to aim the (wiffle) ball at the other person trying to hit them. (it doesn't hurt, it's a wiffle ball!) It entertained them for the night.
The last picture is of Ginger (andy's wife) Ashlie, (mark's sister) and Lisa.
We had a lot of fun and I am looking forward to all the football games this fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment