Tuesday, August 7, 2007



Okay, so I'm a little slow but I just sat down and figured out how to post pictures within the contents of what I post. So now this is just for fun to share some photos that I love, now that I know how to do this!! Love you all!



This first photo was taken in Seattle right next to where the Argosy cruises take off. We at lunch at the restaurant right there with my dad (Elliot's?) and the fire ships were on the water spraying water everywhere. Needless to say my kids loved it and had a blast checking it out.

The 2nd photo was taken at the Zoo in Seattle on the same trip. We try to go to the zoo everytime we visit, and especially love the Bear exhibit! Just a tip for those of you who like season passes to the zoo, if you visit Utah, you can buy a pass here that works at several other zoo's including the one in Seattle and it is a lot less expensive. My mom and I went in and bought one that was $110 for the year which is good for 2 adult pass holders, 2 guests and 4 kids. It's quite the deal. I think it was $140 last year when we bought it in Seattle and it was only good for 2 adult pass holders, no guests, and 2 kids. This is a much better deal.

No comments: