Last night we experienced a little Trauma... to say the least. I know this picture is kind of gross, sorry! Wyatt was in Maddison's bed with her and they weren't going to sleep, so I walked her her room and said "It is time to go to bed NOW, or I'm putting Wyatt in his own bed!" Well Wyatt listened. He turned around facing Maddi's headboard and slammed his head down aiming for the pillow, but nailed the headboard instead. It was and instant blood bath. The poor thing smashed up his gums and severed the piece of skin that attatches his lip to his gums. We are very lucky that he didn't knock his teeth out, and didn't cut through his top lip.
I have to tell you I am kind of expecting that this won't be his last or his worst injury. The kid is ACTIVE and and just goes non stop all the time. (Hmmm, doesn't sound like his dad at all does he?) He is a great kid though, you couldn't ask for a sweeter child. We love him so much and are glad that he is okay today.
No comments:
Post a Comment