Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Barf!

Well no pictures for you all this week. I don't think you want to see the pictures from the events of last week. Maddison, Wyatt and I all had the stomach flu. We were out of commission pretty much from Wednesday through Sunday and layed really low yesterday. The only place we ventured was the Laundromat to clean vomit off of bedding and bathroom rugs. (You're welcome for the visual!!) We were really sad that we missed going to Boise Idaho for my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. I have heard that it was a great time and will always be sad that I missed it.

Not much going on for this week. I am working a couple of days, my bosses brother passed away from a heart attack so I am covering for him in the office. Also I will mention that I got a new cell phone last week. If you call my old number there is a voice mail with my new number. I will eventually be taking the old number back (when the contract ends on that one) so don't erase it, just add the new number in as an addition number in your phone books.

Have a great week everyone and I'll post again soon.

No comments: