Sunday, June 7, 2009

Indoor Swimming Party

Maddison's 6th birthday party didn't go exactly as planned. I don't know if you can tell very well, but the skies were a dark gray when our swimming party was beginning.


The girls all still had fun. I threw a blanket down on the floor in the family room and they ate pizza and cake there. It was still warm enough they could play outside, but scattered showers and wind pretty much moved us indoors.

Maddi's Cake Turned out cute, wish I could take the credit but this one goes to Walmart.


All in all everyone still had a great time, I still haven't finished cleaning up the party mess in my house. That's reserved for tomorrow morning. Once upon a time it would have all been cleaned up within an hour after. Ahhh the memories of the former me before pregnancy. I doubt I'll ever be able to go back to my old ways, I think 4 kids will pretty much prevent that. But oh well, I'd rather have my children than a clean house!!

1 comment:

Jen Howick said...

Happy Birthday Maddi! Looks like a super fun party!