So I hate to say too much about names, because I have said this whole pregnancy, we reserve the right to change our minds, but... It's looking like we are going to name these girls Sage (no clue for a middle name) and Kaley June. I need some help from my friends and family. Mark chose the name Sage, he likes it because "it sounds western" so if anyone has some suggestions for a middle name that sounds cute with Sage and also with Kaley June, I'd love to hear them. Just leave a comment below and tell me what you think.
Also, I posted a Poll on the right sidebar- please vote and tell me how you think we should spell Kaley or Kailey, or leave a comment if you have a different Idea. (I've pretty much made up my mind to Start it with a "K" and end it with a "Y".)
Thanks for your help!
1 comment:
Hey Erin!
Cute, cute names and cute, cute kids. I can't believe you are expecting twins. Sending energy your way!
For spelling, check out the Baby Name Voyager: www.babynamewizard.com/voyager
It lists all the popularity of names across the country for the last 100 years. I always want the more common spelling, so I would say Kailey, but neither spelling is super popular (top 300 vs. 500).
Post a Comment