Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Baby Names

So it's hard enough to name one baby, right? Mark and I pretty much decided we'd each pick a name for these girls, but each had the right to Veto names we can't stand. Well I like Kailey June for my name (thanks for your votes on the spelling so far) and Mark has like Saige, but hasn't had a middle name so far. Now he has one and I don't think I can stand it, but I also don't think he cares. He doesn't seem to be backing down. The middle name is "BERKLEY"... Saige Berkley Mehler.

What do you think? Leave me a message and let me know your thoughts.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Does Berkley have any kind of a meaning? Maybe that would make it a little better. Honestly I'm not a big fan either.:)

Colleen said...

You are so brave getting other people's opinions on your baby names! I actually really do like Berkley, but if you can't stand it, then I wouldn't go for it.

Jen Howick said...

I would be interested in knowing where the name Berkely came from - the school in CA? That place is CRAZY so if that's the case, stay away! j/k

Unknown said...

It makes me think of Elizabeth Berkley aka jessi spano from saved by the bell... tell mark veto. How about Saige May... jk. But really Saige Victoria Mehler is my favorite :)

Unknown said...

It makes me think of Elizabeth Berkley aka jessi spano from saved by the bell... tell mark veto. How about Saige May... jk. But really Saige Victoria Mehler is my favorite :)