Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bike Ride

On Saturday Mark decided to take Maddi and Wyatt on a bike ride to his sister Hollie's house. She lives about 3 miles away, and they took the back roads. Wyatt didn't make it the whole way, but Maddi did. I thought Wyatt did a pretty good job for a kid who's only been riding on two wheels for a couple weeks. I did follow along in my car so I could pick him up if he needed it. I'm pretty sure I also prevented him from being hit by car (we backed up traffic for a good 3-4 minutes while I stopped him and helped him cross the street). It was fun and good exercise for sure!!




On another note: Yesterday was a super busy day. We went from one thing to the next all day. I am totally and completely wiped out this morning. My house needs to be cleaned up desperately but I honestly cannot even make my body move to do it. Wyatt pee'd the bed so I need to change all his bedding, and my kid's bathroom stinks like pee, so he probably missed the toilet and I need to mop the floor, but I'll be lucky if even I get those two things accomplished today. Right now I just need to focus on blow drying my hair and at least getting some mascara on. Those are major accomplishments on their own (yeah, they didn't happen yesterday!)

1 comment:

The Siple Family said...

Okay I am too far away to clean Erin's bathroom for her and take her a meal or two. Okay Visiting teacher's where are you. Go and make her a meal and go do some service. I would if I was there. Erin sorry I am so far away. I would take your kids so you could have a nap too. I can't imagine being pregnant with two babies!