So here are my stats: last week I spent around $100 at the grocery store and saved around $60. This week I spent around $80 and Saved around $100!! It's so fun, and once you learn how it is really easy.
Here's the blog for the gal who taught the class I went to: www.sheshopssmart.blogspot.com
If you are interested in having her host a class, it's totally free and lasts about an hour and a half.
Also from her blog there is a link to "Grocery Smarts" which is the site that helps you make your grocery lists. If you want way more detailed info about how to get started saving tons of money on groceries, email me erinmehler@gmail.com and I'll forward you an email I sent one of my friends.
Since I always have to have a picture on my posts, here's a picture of my little coupon/Sunday ad organizer that I put together. It makes this saving money thing so easy!
1 comment:
oh my gosh Erin this is what I talked to you about before! LOVE the coupon class!!! Do you remember when I signed us all up for the savvy shopper class at Maceys in Orem? It's seriously addicting and a rush to save money on the neccessities!!!
Post a Comment