Maddison is 6 years years old today! I can't believe it!! How time flies. We're doing her party this afternoon, so I'll post some photos tonight or tomorrow.
6 things I Love about Maddison:
1. Her Laugh - when Maddi really starts to laugh and cannot stop, it is totally contagious.
2. How much she loves her brother - of course they bicker and fight, sometimes a lot. But when Maddison and Wyatt are playing together, getting along great and doing nice things for each other, nothing makes me happier.
3. How helpful she is. Maddi is constantly trying to please. She'll put her dishes in the sink; get a washcloth out and wipe down her bathroom counter for me; make her bed; pick up her room or pick up garbage off the floor. Then she patiently waits and watches for me to notice. She thrives on the praise of her parents and peers. Nothing motivates her more! She is such a helpful daughter.
4. Our conversations- Maddison asks me the most earnest questions sometimes and has the capability to understand things that are way beyond her years. She is tenderhearted and cares about others. I know she'll be "a listener" who takes the time to understand what others are trying to say and will be a good friend to a lot of people in her life.
5. Her Stubbornness- sure it drives me insane sometimes, but I know in the long run (though trials may accompany) her desire to do things independently the way she sees they should be done (and perfectly I might add) will benefit her greatly in her life.
6. She's a cuddler- This is one of my favorite things about Maddi and I know it's a long shot, but I hope she loves to cuddle up to her parents her whole life! She loves to love and loves to be loved... what more could you ask for!!
I love you Maddison with all my heart and I am sooooo excited to watch you as a big sister to your two baby sisters. What fun we will have!
No comments:
Post a Comment