Monday, June 8, 2009

Let's just open the door for even more possible injuries.

So Wyatt is a pretty active kid. He jumps down flights of stairs, off couches etc. climbs way higher than he should. Let's just say I'm surprised we haven't made a trip to the ER yet.
The other night I decided to take his training wheels off just to see how he would do. To my surprise, he picked it right up and wouldn't even let me hold the bike at all while he learned. By the next day he was flying down our street on two wheels and it's been his favorite activity every day since.
I added some pictures of Maddi on here too- she recently upgraded from a 12 inch to a 16 inch bike and is equally as daring. I guess I was the same way as a kid and you just have to teach them how to be safe and to wear their helmets. (Maddi usually does, she just hopped on her bike for the photo op.)



Notice the Spiderman slippers. His favorite shoes.

No comments: