Tuesday, May 20, 2008

An update on the last couple of weeks....

Aren't they all so cute!

Maddi and Mark today at Maddison's pre-school gradution. Can you believe she's going to kindergarten next year!!!!

My Irises are finally in bloom... I love em!

Our fence is almost finished being installed, we're just waiting on gates!

The vegetable garden we have spent many hours on so far, many more to come I'm sure.

I took my kids on trax to go meet Lisa for lunch last week in Downtown SLC. I guess it was a hit because Maddison told me I was the best mom ever... Trust me, that's huge. Normally she explains why I'm the worst and It's usually because I am telling her NO.

This is on the way home, he had so much fun, he had to crash!

1 comment:

Suman Family said...

I can't believe you have kids old enough to be in kindergarten! Man, time flies. What a great mom you are - a garden and eco-friendly transportation???! So hip.