Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hair cut

Okay, here's a photo of my haircut, I havn't put one up yet because I couldn't find one I liked. I still don't love this one, but here it is.

7 comments:

astowers said...

I love your haircut Erin! It is so cute and such a nice length for summer.

I am getting a bug to cut my hair again. I can't seem to keep one style long before I get bored. If you have any ideas for a cute cut. I could use one. I am not liking my ponytails for summer, but want something that will look nice and be cool.

Rachel said...

You are a babe.

Colleen said...

Very cute! So sassy....

Elicia said...

Love it! You look great. I keep getting the urge to cut mine too...

Jen Howick said...

hot, hot, hot!!!

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Cute! I just cut my hair like that too (minus the bangs). Love it!

Brazil's Girl said...

Erin,
I love it. It's funny cause I think i like mine a wee bit longer too. But it's growing back.

Seriously though, I think you look HOT!!!!!

We need to get together and not for hair. I need you to help me with this whole html thing now that I have time to do whatever I want.

Ren.