Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May Day!

Alright, I hope you all don't get tired of my plugging my new business on my blog. I just love it though, so I have to share with all of you the specials for this month!

This month when you agree to HOST a Scentsy Event I will give you one of the following warmers free:

Cherry Blossom

Raised Dot Turquoise

Paisley

Rustic Star

Fluer De Lis


Along with that you will receive the standard hostess rewards which include: 10% of your total party sales in credit (ex: your party totals $150, you get $15 in credit towards Scentsy stuff; and you will receive at least one item half price, the better your party does, the more you earn!

Hosting a Scentsy event can be having a girls night out at your home and featuring the products, or taking the little wax testers to work with you, leaving them in your break room for a couple of days works well; or just taking a bag of testers for the week and sharing them with your family and friends.

I will be in Bellevue from the 19th -26th So if anyone there is interested, email me. I will be bringing all of my samples with me.

Also Scentsy has a special this month for $35, it includes a "Sandstone" warmer, a "Camu Camu" wax bar, a "leather" car candle, and the "odor out" room spray.
This kit at full price would be $41, so it's a great deal!

Have a great May!

No comments: