Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just another sign of the times....



Just another sign of how screwed up America is. All I can say is I'm sure that in the long run this will be better for David Archuleta, and I am glad American Idol won't have control over his career like they will David C. We'll see in a year who has the better album and after watching David A last night and tonight it is clear he is far more talented and capable than David C. Cook sucked butt last night and tonight and Archuleta was absolutely incredible, his performance with One Republic showed that he can sing popular current music just as hot as the biggest performers out there right now. He is diverse, maybe his youth has held him back a little but he is already growing up fast. I can't wait to compare their first albums when they come out because I am sure David Archuleta will bring it, while David Cook is busy struggling for some say in his Idol controled album.

In case you couldn't tell I am so mad David Cook won tonight.

5 comments:

Miss Tanya said...

Hey girl,
I was ticked off too!!! I thought it was a no brainer,,,apparently NOT!!! Cook did suck last night AND was even worse tonight,,,,David A just opens his mouth and there it is, no struggle,,,just calm and confident,,,brings it every time! He will go so far without Idol. I'm totally with you girl!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

What??? I LOVE David Cook! Seriously. I love his voice. Can we still be friends? :)

I did feel really bad for David Archuleta though. He seems really sweet. He will still have a great career.

FYI-the deleted comment was me. I had to repost because I accidentally hit post before I was done writing. Super.

Colleen said...

I was pretty shocked, but since I love them both I was not too saddened. I think both of them will have great careers. I was so sure David A was going to win though, I thought Ryan Seacrest had read the wrong name at first!

Catherine Wiggins said...

AMEN.SISTER! I was shocked that Cook won. BOOOOO!!!