Friday, May 16, 2008

Twilight teaser trailer OFFICIAL HD

Okay, this is the real trailer!!! (I think) anyway, it's much better than the other one. ENJOY, December is going to be good.

By the way, I am going to meet Stephenie Meyer today, the woman who started it all!!! I'm a dork, I know, but I am super excited! I can't help it!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Dean said...

Have you read her new book yet? I bought it yesterday at Costco. It looks good. Maybe in December we can go to Twilight for our girl's night.

Kacy said...

Erin, It was totally fun meeting you at Bunco tonight. I am so jealous that you got to go meet Stephenie Meyers. Lucky Girl! Can't wait for the movie.

The Gibby's said...

Erin. I looooooove this book! My sister in law and I already have major plans for the December premier! Ha! Gotta love it. So where did you meet Stephanie M?