
This is really random I know, but I just love this stuff so I had to tell you all about it; There is this ingenious product which both greases and flours your cake pan at the same time, it's called "Cake Release." All you do is squirt the stuff in your cake pan and spread it around with a paper towel ~ GENIUS! It's not found in the baking Isle where it ought to be, it's found in the special cake decorating section of your local Walmart or craft store (such as Roberts.) It is my new favorite short cut in the kitchen. Say goodbye to greasing & flouring, waxpapering etc. You'll never have to do it again!
You can get more info by copying and pasting this link in your browser: http://www.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?sku=702-6016&killnav=1
3 comments:
I have never heard of this. I hate when my cake sticks to the pan. I am headed to walmart tonight and I just added it to my list. :)
Never heard of it either. Thanks for the tip. I love tips. But, I do want to know, who the heck goes to Wal-Mart on purpose? J/K...but not really.
That sounds great! Hey thanks for the tip! I'll have to share that one with my mom.
Post a Comment