Monday, February 4, 2008

Do you like the changes?

Can you tell that I am the type of person who rearranges all my furniture about twice a year? I do like change. I'm glad I can get some of it out by rearraning my blog... don't worry, I already have my new "spring" backgrounds picked out for after Valentines Day is over, so watch for those changes. I have finally figured out this HTML stuff to the point now where if any of you newer bloggers want some help, just send me a message and I can email you some instructions on how to change things up a bit.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, since you offered. Send those instructions on over! Mine is SOOOOOOOOOOO dull. Although, I do like how simple mine is. But something cuter would be nice. I love to rearrange furniture too. That cracks me up that you do too.

Dana said...

Hey I need your email so I can invite you to my blog. Let me know if you want. Thanks!

Di and Justin said...

yeah me too! I did awhile ago but then I have to re-save everything on the side bars....

RyanandHailee said...

You guys have such a cute family!
Cute blog! I added to to my list so we can keep in better touch!

Kim said...

I need some html help! I have no idea how to make mine cute like yours!

Vee Company said...

Erin,
Please teach me too!!! Hey how are things? It's been a little while..