I got tagged over a week ago and am finally posting this:
What I was doing 10 years ago:
Going to school at BYU, rather hanging out with friends all night, sleeping in late into the day missing classes (thus the lack of a degree) and having the best, absolute BEST time of my life! Falling in the love for the first time, making some of the best friends that I have to this day, and learning about who I really was.
What I was doing 5 years ago:
Freaking out because Mark had been laid off from his job and we were expecting our first child in May... she didn't make it here til June. Enjoying every minute of working at the Brickhouse Retreat!
What I was doing 1 year ago:
Same thing I'm doing now, being a partial single mom (I know it's not the same as really being a single mom and I have to send lots of love out to all the real single moms doing it out there) trying to be a patient mom, trying to lose weight, working for Allstate and doing hair.
What I was doing yesterday:
Going to Church, cleaning up my house a little, finishing Mark's laundry so he could pack for St. George, taking a short nap.
I enjoy:
Reading, the outdoors, time to myself.
5 TV shows I love:
American Idol, Survivor Man, The Office, Ace of Cakes, any home improvement show.
5 things I hate:
People cutting me off on the freeway just because they think they need to be driving in front of the minivan, Asking repeatedly for my kids or husband to do something, MESSES!!!! (messes counts for three things, I hate them that bad!
5 biggest joys in my life:
Mark, Maddi, Wyatt, The Gospel and Atonement of Jesus Christ, my Family and Friends.
I tag: Tanya, Ginger, Nikki, Dana & Rachel.
4 comments:
Hey Erin!! Yep we lived in Kent actually. Ryan was working for another alarm company at the time and we were there for the summer. It was a great summer. I LOVED Seattle, wish we could have been there longer.
Now which Rachel are you tagging???
As for the nap, I'm jealous.
I love it...thanks for playing.
I love your new kitchen table too!
Can you say Stake President Bob!:) That is so great about your dad. I am excited!:)
Post a Comment