Friday, February 15, 2008

Out of the loop

I have been out of the blogger loop lately. It seems like if I let a few days go by, I have hours of blogging to catch up on, not only posting but reading too! I have added lots of people to my "Blogger Buddies" list. It's the craze right now I guess. A couple of people have asked me to send you my html instructions, I am happy to do it, but I need to send it in an attachment. You can email me at erinmehler@gmail.com and I'd be happy to send them to you. Hopefully I'll have something fun to read and look at soon. I need some good weather so I can be outside taking photos!

5 comments:

Di and Justin said...

thanks to you helping Mel.. I was able to change and learn how to change our blog page.. It makes it so much more personable.
miss seeing you. I drive by every MWF to take the kids to pre-school..
hope all is well

Miss Tanya said...

Erin it looks cute! I love the background! Thanks for the tips girl!

Fox Family said...

You are so creative! I do have a few questions about some things I am having a bit of trouble with. I will email you!

Sarie said...

Hi Erin. I just stumbled on your blog tonight. Recognized your name! I hope you are doing ok. It has been a crazy winter in Utah, I love all your photos of the snow! I miss it sometimes... not very often but sometimes:)
Take care and I will be back!

Anonymous said...

byw...The new blog colors are cute.