Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Purse... This may be too revealing.

First of all, just let me tag anyone of you readers who hasn't had to do this yet. If you are going to see the contents of my purse, I get to see yours. Also, There's no way I can reveal all of this without an explanation... so enjoy!

Okay so the first picture is my purse when it's full, so you can see that it doesn't overflow, it all fits very neatly.


The second picture is of the contents of my purse. I'll start at the top and list them: My purse, check book, camera, wallet, planner, weight watchers dining out companion, key chain with all those dumb little discount/membership cards on them, keys, tweezers (cuz everyone knows you see all the little hairs in the car that you miss when plucking your eyebrows in the bathroom mirror) chapstick, gum (always has to be Orbitz Sweet Mint), 3 pens (because I HATE not having a pen when I need one,) tampon, tissues, cell phone (one personal, one for the bail bond company,) temple schedule.


Another proof photo that it all fits very nicely!


Can't wait to see if anyone fits more into their purse than me!

5 comments:

Jen Howick said...

I can't wait! I'm dead tired but I am staying awake for a few more minutes to see this long awaited, much anticipated purse!

Jen Howick said...

very cool Erin! That is a very organized purse, wish mine was that organized! I can't fit everything into mine anymore that I had in the last one because my new one is smaller. Maybe we'll have to have a purse organizing class, you can be the instructor! Thanks for playing though.. it was worth the wait! ;)

Vee Company said...

Erin, I guess since I'm a reader I've been tagged, I'm gonna have to take a pic of my purse and put it up on my blog. Watch for it in the next couple of days.

ps: thanks for the html instructions, I gotta decipher them first and I think it'll take me a while. :)

~Nikki said...

HEEEE!!! My purse is the big freebie black hole of a diaper bag from AF Hospital ;) THAT would be a fascinating journey to take.

Anonymous said...

I don't have as much in mine...mine is tiny...but sometimes I put it in a bigger purse and add diapers, wipes, milk etc....