Sunday, February 3, 2008

Another Post About Snow...

I know I have complained a lot about the snow and cold weather here in Utah lately, but this morning when I woke up and saw all the new snow, I couldn't help but wear a smile on my face. It's too beautiful outside too be upset about it. Tomorrow Maddi and I have plans to try to finish our igloo.

This was our backyard after the "snow storm" we had at the end of last week.


This is our back yard today, after the real storm came. I love the buried car!


Maddi couldn't believe that the snow was taller than her in some areas!


This is a 12" ruler, so I'm guessing where she's standing it's 2 Feet deep. I think we got a little over a foot of fresh snow this morning... I hope Tyler is reading this... just to rub it in a little and give you another nudge toward moving to Utah.


Isn't it beautiful?

3 comments:

Miss Tanya said...

Reminds me of home! Well except for the -55 degree weather. Dad said it only takes 40 seconds to freeze your skin if you go outside! Feeling very thankful!!!
Pretty Pic Erin!

Colleen said...

Man I would LOVE that much snow! We never get that much here and I need it! I know it gets old for you all out there in Snow Town USA, but oh! That looks like FUN!

Bailey Bunch said...

I LOVE SNOW! Living here on the Ridge we get a good amount when it snows in the good old Northwest. Your kids are adorable. Miss ya and love ya tons!:)