So for a few months now I have had people aking me as if I were crazy for not having already done so, "You havn't read Twilight yet?!!" I was always like, "I don't have that much extra time to read without interruption right now..." Well let me just tell you I started reading 'Twilight' two nights ago and last night I found time to read 350 pages of this alluring and captivating story by staying up until 3 in the morning. (Mark finally made me go to sleep because I think I kept waking him up.) The only regret I have is that I couldn't get through more of the book. It is honestly that good. I keep comparing it to the other books I've read in the last couple of years and wondering, how is this soooo much better. You just have to read it.
The author, Jennifer Meyer, is a BYU grad, and although this book has no hint of "mormon stuff" in it, (it just a well thought out super creative novel) it is CLEAN. I love that!!! Honestly, I don't know what to say about this book to do it justice. She wrote a sequel to it called "New Moon", and barely released the third book in the series "Eclipse". I bought all 3 at the same time off Amazon for a pretty good deal, and am so glad I did. It's going to take all the self control I have in me not to ignore my family for the next week to get through all these books! Here's the Amazon link:
http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-Saga-Book-1/dp/0316015849/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-6039147-5961231?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1190210693&sr=1-1
1 comment:
That is CRAZY! I have three other friends who have recently read it and insist that I read it NOW. I guess if I must....
Post a Comment