Monday, September 24, 2007

So sad it's over...

I know I have been a bit absent for the past week, my apologies. As mentioned before my life has been completely taken over by Stephenie Meyer and her imagination. I read all 3 of her novels, "Twilight", "New Moon", and "Eclipse". I don't know if I can wait til next fall to read her fourth in this series, but I suppose it's a good thing. Time to go back to being a mom and keeping up the house a bit better. I think Mark feels as though I've dissapeared off the face of the earth. Although I might mention that combined these three books are a little over 1800 pages, and I did fit in 2 days of work, an overnight getaway with my hubby, and a whole day spent moving my sister into her new apartment. So it's not like I did Nothing persay, I just spent every spare minute I had in "Forks, Washington". (You'd have to read the books to understand.) I did ashamedly fall off the Diet Coke Wagon, due to lack of sleep, but today resisted the urge and am trying to control myself. Hey if Edward can resist killing Bella, then I can quit the Diet Coke. (wink)

4 comments:

manders said...

Hey its Amanda Hadley my mom and friend keep telling me that once I start these books I won't want it to end. I haven't read a book since college probably I know that sounds pathetic but true. I think you have talked me into reading them. Can't wait... Hope you guys are doing well. Our blog is chadnmanda.blogspot.com
Check it out...
Take care

astowers said...

It's so good to hear I am not the only one obsessed with these books. I couldn't put them down until I was done. I can't wait for the next one to come out, so it is a good thing it will be a while. Maybe I can get some things done in the meantime. :)

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

So have you read "Midnight Sun"? It's on her website, well just the first few chapters. It's Twilight, written from Edward's point of view. Verrrry interesting! I loved the books too :)

Alea said...

Hi Erin. Before I get started, this is Alea Conlin, now Alea Franklin :) As you may know, Adam and Colleen have a blog, and because I'm obsessed with the utter adorableness (is that a word?) of the boys, I check their blog frequently. Well one day I was bored at work - because who doesn't blog when at work? - so I started surfing Colleen's blogger friends I knew. Anyway, that's the story behind my reading your blog. To my point, I saw that you were in love with Twilight, as well as the other books, and you were not the first person I heard that from. But your blog was the last I had to hear about it before I finally went out to buy the first book. I read it in like three days. I finished it this morning BEFORE work...and then went out and bought the second and third. All I can think of is getting back to Edward... my poor husband :( Anyway, I hope this wasn't too random, I just thought I'd share with you that what you wrote about the books inspired me to go out and buy them, and now I'm on the "obsessed with Edward and Bella love story" bandwagon. AND the Diet Coke one for that matter!!

Alea

p.s. Your kids are adorable!!