Saturday, September 15, 2007

All I can do is cry, because I don't know what to say.

All I can say is my heart is heavy and full of sadness. I never thought my child would be the one to do this, especially to this extreme. I have had so many talks about why we never ever cut our own hair. I have told her that I had to go to school for a really long time to learn how to cut hair and that I don't even cut my own hair. It will probably take 2 years to grow out the bangs and a year for the sides. I don't even know how to fix this. I am including a "before" and "after" photo so you get the full effect. If I don't answer the phone for the next week it's because I am in mourning over the loss of her beautiful hair. :(





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh, Erin! Come on; you're a mother; this day HAD to come at some point! Lol. I'll cry a few tears for you too. If it helps, I think she would look totally adorable even with her head shaved, lol.

Angie said...

oh wow. i am so sorry. she really went for it. i'm sure you will make it look okay though.

Colleen said...

I am so sorry! I have not had to have that discussion because the boys all have short hair, but I can only imagine! If it makes you feel any better she is still such a cutie, pouty face and all!