Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kids Pray the funniest things...

So Maddison is very independent these days. She is a smart kid and super creative. This week we have had a few laughs, during her prayers. It's been somewhat hard to contain ourselves. Here are a few of the funny "blessings" she's asked Heavenly Father for this week.

1. "Please bless California" (Where in the world did that come from. Who knew that she even knew there was a California)

2. "Please bless everyone who knows me." (Now I might have to start using that one. It's a lot easier than listing off everyone you know and care about)

3. "Please bless our doggy that she will die someday" (I swear I did not make this up, she just did it last night and our neighbor was here to witness it. She did however realize what she had said after and promptly re stated it asking "please don't bless the dog to die.")

4. "Please bless all the bugs, and spiders and ants and everything else" (Maddi is great at adding little words to cover anything she may have left out.)

Maddison sure does a great job at asking for blessings, now we are just working on remembering what she is thankful for. Can't wait to hear that list!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Those are great! I just love the things these little ones pray for!

Angie said...

in response to your comments about tv...i love what about brian! but i thought it got cancelled...did it not? maybe it starts later in the year? oh i will be excited if it's still on.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that is SO funny. I was laughing out loud. Kids are so funny.