All are welcome (you might want to bring your earplugs)
Friday, July 18, 2008
Wyatt's Birthday
This morning we went with our neighbors the Barnes and the Browns to the American Fork Steele Days Carnival. The kids had fun and I think Wyatt thought it was the best birthday party ever! I can't believe he's !!
We almost went but had another commitment! Looks like it was way fun though. Don't these kids grow up way too fast? Happy B-day Wyatt. You are too cute!
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY big boy,,,,,YAHOOOO,,I hope all your birthday wishes come true!!!! Happy Big 3 Wyatt!!!! Love you Sweetheart!!!
Happy Birthday Wyatt! You are such a cute little guy, it's so fun to see you from time to time!
We almost went but had another commitment! Looks like it was way fun though. Don't these kids grow up way too fast? Happy B-day Wyatt. You are too cute!
this post kills me. if you go to my blog, you will see the same EXACT pics! :) Just substitute the HEADS! How fun!
Post a Comment