Friday, July 18, 2008

Party Specials

For those of you who missed my party last night, here are the leftovers of the specials. I ended up doing all of my inventory at 10% off so here is what I still have: (Warmers $22.50, regularly $25, Bars $4.50, regularly $5)



This is the Cream one on the Left (Great for customizing with Rub Ons, or Vinyl)



I also have some bars left:
Fresh Cut Cantaloupe (2)
Grapefruit Pomegranite
Clean Breeze (Laundry Smell)
Lavender Vanilla (2)
Camu Camu (Scentsy's #1 Seller right now)
Perfectly Pomegranite
Grove and Clove
Truffles (smells like chocolate)

I love all of these Scentsy Bars, you couldn't go wrong with any of them.

I also Have a few Car Candles (like those tree's, but longer lasting)
Those are $2.50 (regularly $3)
Black Raspberry Vanilla (2)
Camu Camu
Grove & Clove
Skinny Dippin

1 comment:

Jen Howick said...

awesome party last night, Erin. You did WELL!