I have just the way to free some up for you! Hire someone else to clean your house... and I know just the girl!!
My friend Jody is a single mom, she is trying hard to find work that will allow her to spend as much as much time with her 4 yr old little girl as possible. She is INCREDIBLE at cleaning homes. Okay, so I haven't used her yet, but I'm going to. My really good friend Jen just switched to her though. She has been through 3 cleaning agencies in the last year and says that Jody does the best job at cleaning out of anyone she has used, hands down! She is thrilled with the job she does.
Jen says, "She charges $20 per hour. She cleans some houses just once, some every other week, and some houses every week - it's pretty much up to the client. So if you or anyone you know needs some help from an AWESOME cleaner (and I'm not just saying that - she cleans houses better than any of the companies we've had come to our house!)"
So if any of you have been thinking about having someone come help you out on a regular basis, or even one time, email or call me.
I know I'm tempting all of you!!!
1 comment:
Thanks Erin, you're awesome!
Post a Comment