I am having a big Scentsy Launch Party Next Thursday night, July 17th from 6-9. It is going to be really informal, Open House style. There will be good food, and tons of prizes given away, including a Scentsy warmer and bar to one lucky winner.
If you read this blog, then you are invited. If you don't know my address, email me, erinmehler@gmail.com, and I would be happy to give it to you. If you can't make it but want to order some Scentsy stuff anyway, you can check out the catalogue, go to www.scentsy.com/erinm. I will be having specials that you will only be able to purchase through this party and I will post those on my blog the day of the party.
Hopefully I'll see you there!
4 comments:
i'm coming and i'm bringing jody with me and then hannah said she's gonna come and stop by! can't wait - erin puts on the BEST parties! ;)
Awe...wish I could be there! I'll check back for the specials though :)
Oh I am SO going to try to come. It's Alisha's b-day (and her party that afternoon) and the family is staying after the party for a while. Did you get the invitation for Maddie? I left it on your door cause you weren't home. Anyway, I REALLY want to come cause my sister has told me LOTS about them. I don't know if I have the funds for it right now but I'd love to see what is there. I'll see what b-day money I get from my Grandma this year! :0) Gotta love Grandma! She's the best! Anyway, I'll see what I can do.
I will have to check on those specials too! The movies in your backyard sound so fun. That is a perfect summer night activity!
Post a Comment