Monday, March 3, 2008

Idol Mania....

I am so addicted to Idol this year. Usually I watch the show and toward the end I pick a favorite, but this year, David Archuleta has me screaming along with all the other mesmorized fans. I added his song to my playlist so that if you aren't aware of this gift of a child, you can now aquant yourself. (He's only 17, from Murray Ut, goes to Murray High School and is the most adorable, humble thing you've ever seen in your life!)

3 comments:

Colleen said...

SERIOUSLY, if David A. doesn't win then I will be shocked. He is consistently AWESOME. Love him! I also like Brooke White and David Cook, the guys this year are much better than the girls. Good to know there is another big fan out there!

The Pedersen Family said...

I have not watched Idol this season but I saw Fox 13 news do an interview with David and I have to agree with you - he seems so VERY humble! I haven't heard him sing yet :'( so I'll have to check out your songlist.

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

I have such a teenage girl crush on cute little David! He's just adorable. I also love Brooke, and the rocker, and the Aussie.