All are welcome (you might want to bring your earplugs)
Thursday, March 6, 2008
YEAH RIGHT...
Double click to enlarge this article and read it. All I have to say is, someone knew what they were doing when they saved me to come forth in this generation, PROOF there really is a God. (For those of you who need it.)
NO KIDDING girl! How far we have come as women! I can't even imagine trying to raise my girls to "follow" these ways. I think I would have had to become a man, there is just no way! Not to mention I HATE dresses! hahahaha
That's hillarious. Andy and Mark sure would have loved to live back then huh! At the same time, I did get something out of it cause I don't do one those things! Shoot, I'm like the exact opposite. I'm with you, I was saved for this time for a reason!
CRAZY!!! I agree that you need to be considerate of each other in a relationship, but how about the wife's day and her feelings. I am really glad that I live now too.
Looks like a couple others had the idea to drop by and wish you Happy Birthday - I just wanted to tell you I think you are wonderful and hope you have a wonderful birthday!
9 comments:
NO KIDDING girl! How far we have come as women! I can't even imagine trying to raise my girls to "follow" these ways. I think I would have had to become a man, there is just no way! Not to mention I HATE dresses! hahahaha
Too funny! I think I would have been smacked a many a time had I been a wife in the 50's!! Thanks for the good laugh Erin!
That's hillarious. Andy and Mark sure would have loved to live back then huh! At the same time, I did get something out of it cause I don't do one those things! Shoot, I'm like the exact opposite. I'm with you, I was saved for this time for a reason!
CRAZY!!! I agree that you need to be considerate of each other in a relationship, but how about the wife's day and her feelings. I am really glad that I live now too.
Hilarious!! Ha Ha!
This is perfect! Thanks for posting it . . . I've been looking for something like this for Christina FOREVER and now I have it. I owe you one. . .
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Miss Erin, happy birthday to you!
Hey Erin, it's kgordee. Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday today!
Have a good one.
Looks like a couple others had the idea to drop by and wish you Happy Birthday - I just wanted to tell you I think you are wonderful and hope you have a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment