Life has been a little crazy lately. I don't know why, but it seems like every year in March and April I am traveling like a crazy woman. So far this month I have been to Seattle, St.George, Las Vegas and I am headed to Seattle again this weekend. It's fun, but busy and it seems like as soon as I get unpacked and get Laundry done I have to hurry and pack for the next trip. I am excited for this weekend though, It's a much needed "girls getaway". My Mother and Sister in laws, plus my two sisters are all flying to my parents house in Seattle and we are going to shop, eat and watch movies all weekend. I cannot wait. I'll post some pictures when we get back.
I havn't had much time to check all my fellow blogger buddies blogs, but I'm going to right now. So hello to you all and thanks for still stopping by, even though it's been pretty blan around here lately.
I'll check in again next week. BTW, thanks for all the birthday wishes, especially you JEN! What an awesome birthday surprise, you really are a wonderful friend and made my birthday extra special, Love ya!!!
2 comments:
I've been wondering where you've been. I started a blog while you were gone! Come see me soon in all your travels :)
Yeah for girls trips! I'm going to Cali with 7 girls in June and I CAN'T WAIT! Have fun with your mom and sisters.
Post a Comment