Saturday, April 5, 2008

You're wondering where I've been?... Well I'll tell ya!

So over the last 4 weeks I have been to Seattle and back, To St. George then Vegas and back, Seattle again and back again, and then to Boise and back. I feel like busting out in song... "I've been every where man, I've been everywhere."

Two trips were unplanned, the other two were planned. In fact, the first trip to Seattle, my sister and I got a phone call at 2 in the afternoon and were on a plane by 9pm. These past four weeks have been a whirlwind and a rollercoaster. I was able to experience a really special occasion that I will never forget and will always be deeply meaningful to me; I was able to have lots of fun with my family on a great family vacation; I was able to have a wonderful (and much needed) girls getaway shopping and movie watching weekend; and unfortunately I was able to attend the funeral of someone who has been a big influence on my life.

My Uncle Robb Caufield lived an amazing life. He was a stalwart and upright man who lived his life with balance. He served amazingly, anyone who needed it; loved unconditionally to all, he took care of his wife and children better than most men know how to; he had fun and enjoyed the great things the Heavenly Father gifted him and knew every second of his life how blessed he was... he knew how to show thanks for those blessings and taught many how to do so. He will be GREATLY missed by all those still here in this life, but the comfort of the plan our Savior Jesus Christ provided us brings solace and peace beyond comprehension.

Here are a few photos of the last few weeks:





1 comment:

Jen Howick said...

those are darling pictures of everyone and everything you've been doing. You have been quite the world traveler as of late! See you soon!!!