Okay, this is a couple days late, but I just have to say that I am not sad at all to see Kristy Lee Cook leave American Idol. No offense to her or any of her fans, I just never really liked her that much, and for weeks now I've been watching other contestants leave when I thought it should be her. So now that she's gone I'll have to find someone else to put at the bottom of my list, Syesha maybe?
3 comments:
I am with you ALL THE WAY! Even on your comment about Syesha! It's about freakin' time, huh?
I'm with you girls,,,,she just doesn't cut it! Too much hot raw talent competing and she couldn't keep up! Go David!
So we need to watch this together some time w/ Amy (burnemup ;)
Sad to see Michael Johns leave, but now, I'm at the point where it's sad to see anyone leave, I love all their performances and the "dwindling down" just means less entertainment =(
My favs are David C. and David A. Polar Opposites :)
Post a Comment