Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My sisters won't believe me!

I had to post this picture of Maddison in a skirt with tights because I knew my sister's wouldn't believe me that she wore it unless they saw it with their own eyes. This is the second time she has worn a dress with tights this week! For those of you who don't know, Maddison is super picky when it comes to her clothes. She usually has to be bribed or tricked into wearing her cute clothes. She prefers to wear her jeans with holes in them and her stained shirts that are too small.




Wyatt wanted his picture taken too. He doesn't like being left out!



I also couldn't resist posting this picture of Mark's hand. I don't know that this picture even fully shows how mangled it is, but you can at least get the idea. He broke it a week ago yesterday and doesn't even have his appointment with the surgeon until next Tuesday. Hopefully they'll schedule the surgery next week as well.


Yes, that is a GIANT bruise on his palm.

2 comments:

Kim said...

She looks so cute in that outfit! I love denim skirts with tights.

Poor hand...hopefully it will all be over soon.

Angie said...

that hand looks so painful...sad.