Sunday, November 4, 2007

FAT is the new thin.

So my sister in law Jen was in Utah this weekend and we got to hang out and go to dinner. It was so much fun seeing her and her mom and two kids, and we really did have a great time. Thanks again for treating us D.C.! Jen and I got to talking as we scarfed down the delicious cookies at Paradise Bakery, and decided that we are tired of even thinking about trying to lose weight. I mean come on, Halloween barely ended, Thanksgiving is just around the corner and with Christmas barely after that, the next month and half are hopeless!! I lost 17 lbs at the beginning of this year and 10 months later I have managed to pretty much put it all back on. My point is that some people are naturally slender, some people work their butts off to be fit, some are okay with just average and some have come to realize that FAT, is the new thin! And I am proudly one of them. (Until I get tired of being fat again!)

**Disclaimer**
Jen, you look great and I only brought you into this post becuase of our conversation. I am in no way shape or form implying that my sister in law is FAT. Also, for all you thin people out there, I still love you, but will always envy either your genes that make you that way, or your determination to get your butt to the gym, or not eat that donut. And for all you fellow "weight strugglers" out there, you are beautiful and don't worry about the size or the scale, HEALTHY is what matters! Love ya!

5 comments:

Jen Howick said...

here, here, sistah!

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

AMEN!

Rachel said...

I was planning on commenting "Amen Sistah!" How funny that is already on here! On that note...Amen sistah! ;)

Rachel said...

Oh, and on a side note...you look fab Erin. Seriously.

Kgordee said...

Erin,
All I have to say is that the cookies from Paradise cafe are the best cookies on the planet. period. end of story!
later,
~kgordee