Okay, so I see all of these fun "Tags" where you list your top ten whatevers... Well Mark and I always play this game, "If you had unlimited money, what kind of car would you buy, right now at this moment today." So I started thinking it would be fun to list the top ten things I would buy if I had unlimited money (we're talking a billion dollars!) Here goes, and if you read this, then tag, you have to post your top ten things.
10. We'll start with a car for me since that's what got this whole thing started. I think today, right now at this moment, I would buy the new Mercedes GL450 SUV. Fully Loaded!!!
9. I would definately have to buy a maid. One who does laundry.
8. I would probably obviously build a new house, but nothing too extravagant. Just an upgrade from the house we live in now.
7. A Marriott Timeshare so I can go on a sweet vacation every two months at a nice, but still family friendly resort.
6. An airplane, so I could fly to all my vacations in luxury and privacy. that way my kids would handle the traveling better. And I would hire my neighbor Avery to be my personal pilot, then his wife Erin and her little girl could travel with us too.
5. A supernice, superbig, superfast computer. (and a desk to house it on)
4. New living room furniture
3. New Kitchen furniture (our table is Mark's Grandmas table, who has coincidentally been gone from this earth for like 20 years now. I think it's time for a new table.
2. One of those LG washer and dryer sets that cost like $3000. You can wash like 18 pairs of jeans at a time and they dry faster than you can wash them... Then I might not need to get a maid to do the laundry, just clean. In that case I would buy a second home in St.George.
1. The last thing that is on my immediate list is 2 horses and 2 pony's (so our whole family could ride together.
Now I just need to figure out where to get my billion dollars.
No comments:
Post a Comment