Wednesday, November 2, 2011

This is Halloween everybody scream!

In my 32 years, I'm pretty sure I've only missed dressing up for Halloween once.  I love it!! This year was great because the twins started off not really understanding why we were making them go to all of the neighbors houses, but once they realized that everyone was giving them candy, they were hooked! I have better pictures on my other camera, so I'll add more photos later this week.
 The cutest little lady bugs you ever did see! 


Wyatt actually ended up being a ninja when he went trick or treating, but he likes to dress up as a cowboy fairly often so I guess that's what he was in the mood for when we went to Evans Farm. 


DONUTS


 This year I decided to add Maple bars to the traditional donut Factory on Halloween, and we did it on Saturday (Halloween was on Monday.)  Best two decisions I could have made.  I cooked donuts for 7 hours from the time I started making the dough to the last donut being frosted. I probably fried and frosted around 200 donuts. It is so much fun and so worth it. I love seeing all my neighbors and sharing this tradition with them. 

1 comment:

Jen Howick said...

YUM!!! Where is mine? Those look DELISH!