Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mark, the skeezy ice cream man.

A couple weeks before Halloween, Mark was in a training at work and as they were discussing a great target marketing tool on FB, Mark blurted out "so you mean we can target 13-15 year old girls on FB?"  If you don't know my husband very well, I'll insert here that he is famous for speaking before thinking or maybe a better word would be processing what comes out of his mouth.  His co workers teased him relentlessly, and one co worker even photo shopped these pictures of him looking like a skeezy ice cream truck driver/pedophile.





So, because of the relentless teasing that went on for a week, Mark decided it was only appropriate to show up to work dressed as the skeezy ice cream man.  We borrowed a white van from his brother's company and whipped up the sign that looks pretty darn close the version his coworker created.  

Mark showed up to work late on purpose knowing that his boss and co workers would be in the middle of a meeting. He pulled up in the van right next to the windows of the conference room and honked his horn.  He also brought a box of creamsicles for all in the office to enjoy.  Despite my nagging asking politely, I still have not received the photos his co workers took.  If I get my hands on them, I'll be sure to post.

No comments: