Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Okay, So I'm a little behind on the blogging... can you blame me? We are finally pretty settled here in St. George. A lot of the pictures I'm posting are from our trip to Seattle over spring break, and other miscellaneous photos from this spring.

We moved to St. George on June 5th, Maddison's 7th birthday. I had a party for her the Wednesday before, we went bowling with a bunch of her friends. Also, I let her open her presents that morning and we agreed we'd just celebrate her birthday that day. All 4 kids stayed with Pat, Mark's Mom, over the weekend while we moved. Saturday was Maddi's real birthday and my sister's went to take her shopping that day. I am so glad because they told me Maddison was super sad that Mark and I weren't there to celebrate with her on her "real" birthday. I felt so bad. She told me later that it wasn't the same without us there to celebrate with her. (Note to self: don't ever ditch your kids on their birthday.) So lesson learned. We won't do that again and thankfully between my sister's and the amazing cake my mother in law ordered for her (a two tier circle cake) she ended up having a pretty great day.







No comments: