Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How to print your blog...

So I just barely Printed my blog for 2009 and I was reminded of how much I love having these family yearbooks! I have one now for 2007, 2008, and 2009 and quite honestly probably would have bailed on blogging all together if it weren't for these books. Now, when I blog, I keep in mind that this is my "family yearbook" and try to post according to what I'll want to re read and look at over and over. If I ever post anything that I don't want to have printed in the book, I just delete it as I'm creating my blog book.

SharedBook makes it so easy to edit, add more photos and print these books into a nice hard cover book. I love it.

Here's the link if you want to check it out: SharedBook (Also called Blog2Print)

2 comments:

Angie said...

I totally use sharedbook to print all my blog books. I love it. for the first time in my life I am actually creating a journal. my young women's leaders would be so proud.

Brazil's Girl said...

I so need to get going on this! Thank for the reminder Erin.