We did decide to rent our home in Lehi instead of selling it, and because of this, we are renting a home in St. George for the first year. Our long term hope is to be able to keep our home in Lehi, and own a home in St. George as well... but we'll see how that works out. We just love our home in Lehi too much to let it go. If we decide to stay in St. George, then maybe we'll sell it when we purchase a home down there. We'll see.
Anyway, I apologize in advance to all of you who have been in my home a million times, but I have given my blog out to a couple potential landlords in St. George. I figured since we may not be able to meet in person this would be a good way for them to get to know us and I wanted to post pictures of our home to show them that we keep an clean house. (Those who know me well can attest to my OCD tendencies to clean often and go crazy over messes!)
4 comments:
Cute house! Good luck with everything. . .
your move is so bittersweet. perfect word to describe it. i'll miss you like crazy but very excited for your awesome opportunity!
My little sister lives down there. I'll have her bring you some housewarming cookies :)
Good luck with the move, Erin! Change is always so hard, but also so fun!
Post a Comment