Monday, October 6, 2008

Music

Every once in a while a song comes along that I just love. This is one of them. I really enjoy Taylor Swift as an artist. I think she is an incredibly talented songwriter- truly gifted to have such an incredible, self made career at such a young age.

Also, look for my new blog layout coming soon. Thanks Hannah Craner for re-designing it for me! I'll post her website soon.

4 comments:

Ashlie said...

The chicken nugget story is way too funny, tell Lisa I probably would have done the same thing.

Lacy said...

I LOVE your adorable layout! I love Lisa too...she cracks me up!

Fox Family said...

I like the new look! Glad you finally got your computer!

Tanya said...

Hey Mehler's, it's fun to see what you guys are up to. Your blog is so cute. We really need to get together......soon!!