Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ZOOOOOO

Yesterday I slyly coerced my friend Jen into taking our kids to the zoo. (I said to my kids right of front of her 4 year old. "should we go see the animals now?" I think she was not so into at the time, but we had a lot of fun once we were there!)

Before we left for the zoo, I was at Jen's hanging out for a minute and I decided that I need to stop by more often. We ended up laughing hysterically at the silliest things and It reminded me of some good times Jen and I had in the past. We lived together for a few years during our College/Single and working years and boy did we have some fun!! The stories I could tell.... well let's just say my blog isn't the place to share some of them!!

Thanks Jen for a fun afternoon and for reminding me why you are truly one of the best friends I have ever had!! I love ya tons!! (Oh and thanks for showing me the blog list thingy, I changed all my link lists this morning and it's the best, now I might actually read everyone's blogs on a regular basis again!!)




1 comment:

Jen Howick said...

Erin - we had a GREAT day too. I'm so glad you invited us and made us go. It was so mellow and it was great to feel relaxed and chat with you. Amazing how something so small can remind us how great of friends we are and remind us so much of our inseperable single days. Love ya tons!