Friday, June 20, 2008

WOW,Thanks!

I really appreciate everyone who entered my contest! No, really... so much that I am going to give a consolation prize to everyone who entered!! Just email me your address and I'll stick it in the mail... and trust me, it's a good one!

Now for what you all really want to know.... the Grand Prize winner (drumroll) Sara Wells of Meridian Idaho, it's your lucky day!! You have just won yourself a Scentsy Warmer and Bar of your choice! So check out my catalog and let me know what you want.

Thanks again to all who entered and don't forget to email me to recieve your gift bag!

Thanks,
Erin

**Disclaimer: Winner was determined by putting all entries names in a bowl and drawing a random winner. This contest was not rigged, except for Jenn, I'm sorry, I didn't put you in it. You know why. For those of you who don't know why, don't worry, I'm not being mean, she's my Scentsy Director and it would be so completely unfair if she won.

3 comments:

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Don't lie Erin. Just admit that you accepted my bribe. Haha, Just kidding everyone, I'm just one lucky girl! Woo hooooo! I'm so excited; I don't have a Scentsy, but I've always wanted one. You rock Erin!

Jen Howick said...

you didn't put me in? NO WAY!!! waaaah! ;) You'll LOVE your Scentsy Sara. You'll never go back to regular candles!!!

Brazil's Girl said...

Hey girl, I'm in your neck of the woods. I love it here! How did you ever leave? hahahaha.

Renats.