Saturday, June 7, 2008

Maddison's Preschool Graduation

On May 20th, Maddison graduated from pre-school. Her teacher (grandma Pat) has a big swimming party in her backyard with a magic show and little singing performance from the kids. I can't believe Maddi is going into Kindergarten this fall. It all goes by way too fast.

This is a picture of Maddison's favorite boy, Carter. He is darling! We have been hearing about Carter since January and this is the first time I've met him. Throughout the whole Magic show Maddison would either have her arm around Carter or would be sitting right next to him with her head leaning on his shoulder. It was so cute and innocent. Carter just acted like it was no big deal and was so indulging of Maddison. I met his dad later on and told him "if this is the kind of boy Maddison goes for her whole life she'll be great!"


Mark made it to the party to cheer Maddi on. She is a total Daddy's girl and I'm sure it made her day that he was there.

No comments: